The HOA Board of Directors has investigated the issue of bridle trails that infringe in wetlands areas. Per SWFWMD we are NOT permitted to maintain or utilize the trail where it infringes on wetland areas. As such, SWFWMD has ruled that the part of the bridle path along the McCord and Parker properties is an area we cannot encroach upon.
- Next BOD Meeting on 4/18/2023 March 20, 2023
- 3/14/2023 BOD Meeting Minutes Posted March 20, 2023
- Next BOD Meeting on 3/14/2023 January 30, 2023
- 1/24/2023 BOD Meeting Minutes Posted January 30, 2023
- Next BOD Meeting on 1/24/2023 December 13, 2022
- 12/6/2022 BOD Meeting Minutes Posted December 13, 2022
- Community Party Interest October 15, 2022
- Community Lending Library Interest October 15, 2022
- Next BOD Meeting on 12/6/2022 October 15, 2022
- 10/11/2022 BOD Meeting Minutes Posted October 15, 2022
Regarding the SWFMD ruling, please forward a copy, or post the ruling so it would be possible to examine the exact language of ruling.
The email communication between Jack Duich and SWFWMD regarding no bridle trail infringement on the wetlands areas has been posted to the Documents & Meeting Minutes page of the website.